Could I be?

keelzb88

Reaction score
Hi All, my fertile window was 17-18th June, so me and partner did our work, and this last week, I've been feeling little sick, but also going to toilet but not for a pee, but it's more like the runs (sorry i know too much nfo) and i read that, this could be symptoms?

anyone had the same?

I think an upset stomach can be a sign of conception - good luck! x

Hi

I'm exactly the same had quite bad diarrhoea sorry Tmi lol
It's possibly a sign from what I've been reading up on ?
Have you ever experienced erect sore nipples and pulling pain at side of boobs which goes into your armpit ? Lol xx

Could be a sign.. What are you, 10dpo? I'd take a test around 12dpo

Hi Sarah,

this week and over the weekend I kept getting shooting pain at the top of my boob going in to my armpit! is that a sign?

Sally, I'm due on the 4th July. so just waiting game or might take a test at the weekend?

thanks guys:)

Hi Hun.

I've done a lot of Internet search on the pains going through to the armpits and they say it's defiantly a sign :) xx

Hi Hun.

I've done a lot of Internet search on the pains going through to the armpits and they say it's defiantly a sign :) xx

Finger Crossed then :)

I'm going to do a cheap test tonight. as I'm 4 days away from my period, so let's see what happens :) xxx

Keep me posted. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you xxx

hi sarah,

I did the test yesterday and negative, so I'm going to wait until 4th to see if I come on, and go from there, it maybe that I did it to early.

but I will keep you post hun xx :)

Hi Hun my test was negative too.

Spoken to my doctor who said could be side effects of stopping pill but to tests again in a few days and if no better in 7 to go and see them. Wishing you lots of luck for your bfp xx

Hi Sarah,

I'm sorry hun, good luck for next time :)

well I'm suppose to be due on today, nothing so far but been having pains in the side of my stomach, gonna wait a few days and see what happens. if no period then I'll test again xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back