Am i pregnant? help please? New anxious member!!

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by levi, May 20, 2005.

1. levi

levi New Member

Can anyone advise? have been having dull period type pains in lower tummy and and feeling slightly constipated over the last week. Have only finished period two days ago...have recently changed pills...could i be pregnant? :?

2. michelle82

michelle82 Well-Known Member

My first sign was period like cramping a few days before I was due my period, and was actually telling my fiance that day I didnt think I was pregnant that month, when a week later a postive test. It is possible to still get your period, however the pains could just be because of the constipation, your system backing up do you have any other symptoms? Are you TTC because its quite easy to imagine you've got more symptoms than you have trust me been there and done that!

3. Kerry

Kerry Well-Known Member

If you are on the pill and have just had a period I would say it's unlikely you are pregnant but keep an eye on the symptoms anyway.......these female bodies of ours are a real puzzle!!!

4. levi

levi New Member