Am i pregnant? help please? New anxious member!!

levi

Reaction score
Can anyone advise? have been having dull period type pains in lower tummy and and feeling slightly constipated over the last week. Have only finished period two days ago...have recently changed pills...could i be pregnant? :?

My first sign was period like cramping a few days before I was due my period, and was actually telling my fiance that day I didnt think I was pregnant that month, when a week later a postive test. It is possible to still get your period, however the pains could just be because of the constipation, your system backing up do you have any other symptoms? Are you TTC because its quite easy to imagine you've got more symptoms than you have trust me been there and done that!

If you are on the pill and have just had a period I would say it's unlikely you are pregnant but keep an eye on the symptoms anyway.......these female bodies of ours are a real puzzle!!!

michelle82 said:
thanks for that...not ttc at moment...hopefully will be later this year!...cramps have gone and feel fine...am sure am not p now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back