Could I Be Pregnant

npf01

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new to all this so hopefully I'm asking the right question in the right forum. I'm driving myself crazy trying to figure out if the symptoms I am feeling right now could be pregnancy or if they could simply be that I am due and misinterpreting them because I want it to be pregnancy, so I thought I would ask some advice............
I came off my pill at the start of dec and my husband and I have been 'trying' for a baby since then. I know that it is really unlikely to get pg so quickly but since the weekend I have been feeling most unusual. I keep feeling very sick at various times within the day, I haven't actually been sick but sometimes the feeling is so strong (last night my husband opened up the sweetie jar in the lounge and normally I dive right in but last night I could almost feel the sick in my throat) - it also feels very empty. I've been getting stomach ache, like a tugging sensation under my belly button whilst simultaneously getting what feels like indigestion/heart burn at the top of my rib cage. I've been getting really bad headaches which is not usual for me and feeling a tad emotional over silly tv programmes (which is sometimes usual)! I also feel exhausted but not finding it easy to fall asleep once I get to bed. I haven't noticed tender breasts or anything like that. I am not due on (if my calculations are correct) Monday so am I just getting excited over nothing?
Any advice would be greatly received.
Thanks xx

Well it does sound like you've got some symptoms there! Everyone experiences different symptoms, so the fact you dont have sore breasts yet shouldnt mean anything. Why not get a test just to give it a whirl. I did mine 3 days beofre I was due and it came up positive. Wouldnt harm doing one now, and then maybe in the morning with your first wee when its most concentrated.
Good luck!

:wave: Welcome to the forum :)

Sounds promising.....all you can do is wait a few more days then :test:

Good luck! :dust:

Your symptons are the same as mine I am due on 18th done a test everyday but
nothing! All neg but I have a blocked nose
as well as your symptons. I have a feeling
empty feeling and I felt so so sick last night and a heartburn feelintoo fingers crossed for you x x

:dust: :yay: Welcome to the forum and hope that it's all positive for you!

Good luck...i'm in the same boat.

I hope you find out for sure soon though.

Thanks everyone, helps to get other peoples perspective on the whole thing. Just got to try and be patient and think positive I guess - and hope this sickness thing passes soon also as is driving me nuts! I've got my fingers crossed for you also Tolian and smess26!

xx

oh no, just been doing some more research and it seems the symptoms I am experiencing are all quite common when you come off the pill - looks more likely to be that than pregnancy :O(

thank you
you cant know for sure until AF arrives though, so good luck!

Hello,

thought i would post as i came off my pill around 1st week december and had all the same symtoms as you but af turned up for me on the 31st dec, fingers crossed you get your bfp though

xx

I hope you get that :bfp: soon and Welcome to the forum :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back