• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Could i be pregnant?

Lottz85

Reaction score
Hi all, feel a bit daft asking this question but there are some knowledgeable people on here so hoping you can help. I was on the mini pill for 2 months, i missed a couple in my last pack aand was not within the 3 hr rule of taking a couple of them. I last had sex around 5 weeks ago and stopped taking my pill shortly after. Since then ive not felt quite "right", ive felt sick at times and experienced a prickling feeling in my nipples for a few days. I did a home test 2 weeks ago which was negative, but have since still been feeling strange. No sign of any bleeding, although i feel a dull cramping in my stomach, sometimes just on one side and have had lower back pain. Im usually very tearful before im due on and have had none of that. Is it possible i took the test too early and could be pregnant? I did it in the evening and not in the morning which inknow gets more accurate results. My boobs seem to have got slightly bigger despite the fact ive lost weight in the last few weeks also. Your input would be appreciated, again sorry if this seems a silly question.

Well basically missing your pill or even taking it late renders you fertile for 7 days, heck even women on the pill fall pregnant so its certainly not 100%.

Theres only 1 way to find out :test: its been 2 weeks so I would definately go and get a test!

I doubt you are actually TTC as your on the pill so I wont offer any fingers crossed for you lol.

Let us know the outcome! :) x

I have done a test, about 2 weeks after i had sex. Could that have been too early? I also realise i may have posted in the wrong thread, not actively ttc, but would be happy if it happened

Last edited:
2 weeks is quite early to test more so if you bought the cheap hpt's. Whens AF due? if its late then I would definately test again.

Also I read that you have been losing weight, when I lost weight I remember it delayed my period by a week or so. Hope you get your BFP if thats what you want :D just wasn't sure as you said you were on the pill

Im not actually sure when af's due, as i was on the mini pill they stopped. Ive also recently stopped taking the pill, so would expect to have come on by now. X

Not to disappoint you, but I have just came off the pill too - and have cramps, back ache, nausea and burning nipples!

Coming off the pill and having your hormones try to regulate themselves can cause lots of pregnancy symptoms........but you never know it may be that you are and the test you did was too early etc.

Hi there

I would say if it has been 5 weeks since you last had sex and then came off your pill then had a BFN 2 weeks later is unlikely.

But should you want to reassure yourself you should go to your doctors and get a HSG blood test done :)

Luck xxx

Thanks all, i will get a hpt this week. Ive just got such a strange sensation in mu stomach atm, but i guess it could be down to many things. Just all so confusing as ive resd so many different things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back