Could I be pregnant? Symptoms etc

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by AnnieHol, Mar 24, 2022.

1. AnnieHol

AnnieHol New Member

Hi there!

I’m told this is unlikely. And I’m too early to take a test as far as I’m aware (unsure?) but please help me out !

I missed 3/4 of my POP birth control pills. Around the 9th of this month. Haven’t thought much of it as I thought I was covered. For the last week or so my moods have been very irritable and up and down. And today I had a really strong smell reaction (blue cheese) that was making me feel sick when I normally love it. I thought I was covered but after googling I’m unsure. I took a test a few days ago despite being told it’s too early. It was negative but unsure of how reliable this is now. Im dying to find out ! I have a child already and had very early symptoms with her, I was about 3 weeks when I found out. I don’t have any periods on my birth control so I have no clue where I am in my cycle or what my cycle is ! If I am pregnant I obviously want to come off my pill but it’s too early to know ? Unsure what to do !