Cotbeds

BMadx

Reaction score
It's a day of questions from me! Kaiyan is growing out of his moses basket really quickly! We were given a John Lewis one which is longer and wider than most so I was kind of hoping it would last at least six months, but this will barely last into the new year!

So I now need to buy a cotbed, and wanted advice from those who already have them. What should I look out for, what are your recommendations and which ones should I avoid? Just saved £200 by switching energy tariff so would like to spend this on my munchkin!

I've seen some of the three-in-one one's where they turn from cot to junior bed to sofa. It looks like a good long term investment but would like some advice.

Many thanks!
Bhav x

I brought mine 4 years ago when I had DD and it's a normal cotbed, not sure what make. I brought the most expensive mattress to go with it as I wanted a good quality one! Def recommend hotbeds cos it lasted until my daughter turned 4, then got her a proper bed!

lol and im the opposite of LM lol i wanted an actual cot as i wanted the drop side... and i thought that if i have another lo ill be able to use it and put madison in a single.... my friend also put me off as she had cotbed and loved it but lo was only in bed part for bout a month and then moved her to single bed.... its soo hard to know what to choose lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back