Cot mattress working monitors ?

angiemum2b

Reaction score
When my mum has Owen over night he always sleeps in her bed and she sleeps on a put-up-bed next to him.
I'll get to the point.... but he sleeps for 8 hours plus everytime at hers and she has got one of those tempa mattresses so I went to dreams near me and ordered one for my LO's cot and I got it today do you think the tommee tippee sensor monitors will still work 100% under neath it ?

I've tested it with him and the sensor still reacts to his breathing and movement, I'm just after reasurence really.?

Do you think I'm just being to paranoid ? ?

wow can u get cot size tempura matresses???? :shock: :shock: ive got to get one.

I dont know about monitor, we did have one but gave up using it and little one always wriggled off it

dont no about the moniter hun???

how much was the mattres? i want one of me too!

but would be great for the kids too

it was abit pricey £110 :shock: :shock: because it was specially made to fit, but worth it if he sleeps for 8 hours!!!!!! :wink: :wink:

we'll see if he does the same for me tonight it's his first night on it!!! :pray:

angiemum2b said:
we'll see if he does the same for me tonight it's his first night on it!!! :pray:

posh little boy on his posh mattress. let us no how he sleeps x x x

i might get a pillow like it for me they are cheap and look so comfy

Well it must just be me, he hardly slept at all put him down at 11 and he woke at 1...2...4...6...7!!!!!!!! I'm a walking zombie today!!!

I think he's got a cold though so I can't blame the mattress yet!!!

Dionne, my mum has got pillows in the tempa stuff and swears by them! they was that comfy that she brought 4 for her bed!!! then broght another 4 to put on the spare beds!!!! daft woman!

WOW thats cheap for a tempur mattress hun.....they are a fortune for double beds!

it was only for the size of a cot mattress so I thought it wasn't too bad, Well worth it if he's comfy anyway! :wink:

it's extremely thick body shaping memory foam which is good for your back and pressure points! :lol:

oooo i know!! very nice... would be very interested to know if owen sleeps well with it.... worth £110 for a full night sleep!! haha xxxx

Hi

Hope it works well for you hun, wish i had one i have such a bad back
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back