corronation street - Ashley/claire storyline

budge

Reaction score
whats it all about? its a ridiculaous storyline.
i can't understand whats gone off or why the producers think its so interesting. They aren't the most interesting of characters are they. Who careswhats happening to them? :think:

Also while im on a roll. Whats happened to marln in emmerdale?

marlon placed a bet for £3000 in a dodgy bookies
he went 2 get his £18,000 after he won cept the bloke ate the ticket
:S
lol and then eli went 2 rob the bookies with a gun and marlon got in the way and eli ended up shooting him

while there concentrating on them 2 in corrie it keeps deeadrys neck off the telly...so im happy :rotfl:

i'm hating the claire/ashley story too!
isn't calire a fiesty old bird though, corr wouldn't want to get on her wrong side :rotfl:

I thought that to budge. Just a complete waste of time.....like why out of the blue did their house get torched? I just don't get it.

I much prefered the storyline about the kidnapped garden gnome from years ago. See now that was a story with a valid point to it :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

coronation street and emmerdale.. so boring :bored:
i dont watch them.. storylines always well crap.

skairdykat said:
I thought that to budge. Just a complete waste of time.....like why out of the blue did their house get torched? I just don't get it.

I much prefered the storyline about the kidnapped garden gnome from years ago. See now that was a story with a valid point to it :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

skairdykat said:

OMG thats going back a bit. i completely forgot about that one :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back