coping with MC..

meandmyfamily

Reaction score
hi forum, on the 19th feb i suffered a MMC the worst thing ever i had surgical management and just want to hear other peoples stories. its 12 days since surgery and tests are negative, bleeding as stopped and i have increase CM so think im ovulating already.

after having 2 healthy babies you never think that a MC will happen such a sad and distressing thing to go through and something we will never forget...

rainbow baby always in r thoughts.
xxx

Im really sorry for your loss! I had a natural mc so have no experience of a D&C but if your tests are negative then its quite possible your ovulating again! Xxx

Thanks for your reply Laurat.
I got a very faint line 3 days after surgery and wk later negative. Always previously known when ovulating without using strips to test. So sorry for the loss you suffered too hun xx

Sorry for your loss hun. In September I suffered a mc after two healthy boys and the shock of it was hard to deal with. I just assumed everything would be fine. I can't help with ovulating as I decided I didn't want to try again at least for a while. Im sorry for your loss hun x

Sorry to hear that you lost your baby, it's a tough road, I don't have children yet & I found it really hard when I had my MMC's, but I think it must be bit harder to MC if you already have had a baby as you know the real joy of having a successful pregnancy. I have had 2 MMC at 10 & 11 weeks over the last 18momths, I had very light spotting for about 10 days, I still had a very very faint positive line 18 days after D&C but I ovulated 22 days after the D&C. The doctor told me that it depends how quickly your hormones drop and when your little angel had stopped growing, so I think it is possible you could be ovulating. The midwife recommended leaving 1 cycle so you have a better idea of dates but if you know when you ovulated you'd know your dates. Fingers crossed we all have healthy preganancies x

Sorry for ur loss xxx I've had two mmcs my last one was a year ago and I struggled to get pregnant since probably because of stress... I still find it upsetting and turns my stomach thinking of it now it is a horrendous thing to go through, I've always had depression on and off but hit me hard after mcs and got severe anxiety too which I never had before ,I'm still not completely better yet but have alot of support and medication etc. It always sticks with you, you just learn ways to cope with it. The first few months are tough so hopefully you have someone supportive u can speak to and try to be gentle with yourself xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back