Cookie advice please!!

coco_cukoo

Reaction score
Ok I made some chewy cookies earlier, cooked for 17 mins in the oven & I had a few (I know piggy) while they were still warm. Was this a bad thing to do? I ate too many I think and I've had bad diarhhea this evening & stomach cramps :( Baby had actually been going quite mad all day after a quiet few.
What I want to know is if they are still chewy/floppy in the middle does that make them raw still?! I'm confused & worried bout these pains!! Xx

Hun I'm sure it's absolutely fine, I'm positive of it! If they have been in the oven that long they are cooked. Your upset might just be cos they were rich, or nothing to do with it at all! Try not to worry Hun xxxx

I'm sure it'll be fine, not sure if it was too early in my pregnancy to count, but when I was about 6 weeks my OH and I really fancied cookie mix and literally made a little batch to eat raw lol. I had no idea about the danger of raw food at that point, my doctor was a bit crap. Me and the baby are both fine and it was a delicious chilly evening comfort snack with some hot chocolate! I swear it's a miracle we're not both 30 stone lol.

Thanks girls. I am better this morning so it must have been a one off. I have gone off the cookies though so OH gets to eat the rest... Baby has gone mad ever since I ate them, even all through the night so I hope I haven't given him a massive sugar rush too!!

Sarah - I just made this recipe, was gonna use smarties or cadburys buttons instead but just used choc chips in the end. Are very nice but don't eat half of them in a few hours like me hehe! http://allrecipes.co.uk/m/recipe/4807/best-big--fat--chewy-chocolate-chip-cookies.aspx

Ooooo thanks chicken!!

Will try refrain from not eating them, I'm sure OH will get there first! <3 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back