Converse (they are gorgeous)

I have a couple of pairs,I love them, so comfy :D They are quite big sizes, not so much width, but they are quite long..definitly worth it though...and that's a lovely pair

I don't wear converse I wear rocket dog because I bought one pair and they were so comfy I don't buy anything else now and they do loads of different designs. I had the jungle cat ones which were green camo and at the moment I have the junkyard ones....

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz-2.jpg

:D

I think they look nice on other people but my feet cry in anything less than a 2in heel :lol:

i love mine...OH got me them for my birthday (ifeel bad know cos i said in another thread he didnt get me anything and he did :oops: )
They are very comfy and i think the sizes are about normal tbh...and i have wide feet and have no problem too
Good luck bidding on them :)

i've noticed the biddings upto £23 with £5 delivery, i'm sure they sell them for around £30?

i have a blue pair and they are verrry comfy :D

*just looked again and realised the bidding has ended :doh:

did you win them??

i go through shoes really quickly because i wear the same pair constantly till theyre knackered then get a new pair, and at work im on my feet all day.
i always buy rocket dog, most comfortable shoes ive ever had.

the rocket dog ones look awesome, never tried em myself, ive heard cionverse are very comfy, ive had shoe in the same sort of style but are quite uncomfy, hope these are good for the price. Best not tell gal i bought em he will go mad :shhh:

Littlelady87 said:
the rocket dog ones look awesome, never tried em myself, ive heard cionverse are very comfy, ive had shoe in the same sort of style but are quite uncomfy, hope these are good for the price. Best not tell gal i bought em he will go mad :shhh:

oooo I'm telling :lol:

Do you have a local sports world? They sell converse for £15 :D

:D I love converse but I got Dunlop pink flash! Reminded me of being little! Rocketdog shoes are lush!

I dont know i may have to check that out.
Anyways ive payed now but im pleased they look
dead cool methinks
I want these ones they are awesome
CONVERSE.jpg

ooo they're fabulous!
I too like my converses! I am a bit of a shoe addict though with over 400 pairs! :cheer: :oops: :lol:

fudging hell thats loads of shoes, they need their own room :lol:

I have a pair of pink and a pair of black ones. Some sports shops sell them for £15, i got me and DH some while i could get them so cheap. :cheer: :hug:

omg they are fooking fabulous, im well chuffed, woop i feel col :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back