contraceptive patch

ooh not pregant are we tiny?! lol.

I didnt even know that there was a patch, definately going to be my first choice once im not pregnant any more! ive tried a majority of other types of contraception and to be honest it seems like the most simple :) where do you stick it? x

I'm thinking bout getting it lexi, if I do, it's going on my bum!

When's af due Hun?

Im not sure, LOs only 3 months old and i havent got to grips with my cycle yet. I didnt write it down when i had the last AF but I remember telling the doc it was 'last week' when i got the prescriotion for the patch. i thought this thread might give me a clue. i dunno what day it is most of the time let alone the date!! :doh:

I really hope im not pregnant! ***loosens collar*** :oooo:

lexi - you can stick it anywhere where theres not too much hair. and youre not allowed to put it on your boobs for some reason. its going on my bum/lower back . when AF turns up and stops making me sweat!! :pray:

got my prescription :yay: just got to wait for day 1 of AF to start using it!

ok saw the doc on 8th november according to this post^^

AF mustve been around the beginning of november so theres still time :cheer:

:lol: just came back to check dates again, Im bloomin paranoid!!!

Should be getting AF this weekend. Im so nervous, since having LO I had AF every 2 weeks. Not gone this long without (apart from during the pregnancy I suppose!) I can feel mild panic rising that weve taken too much of a risk :blush:

oh god now Ive written it its escalating to a moderate panic. My c section scar feels weak just thinking about carrying a pregnancy so soon :faint: Im such a drama queen, I know!

dont panic yet what was your cycles like before having your baby might just of returned to normal now so if its an average 28day cycle should be on at the latest by the end of the month :)

*** breathe, breathe breathe***

Im gonna be in sooo much trouble with everyone if Im pregnant. Im 27 years old and panicking about being told off by my mummy!!! :lol: oh and after 38 weeks someones gonna have to creep up on me and whack me over the head with a frying pan to get me anywhere near that labour ward...

haha if you have made a woopsie you can join me in my woopsie club lol im all alone at the minute lol

:lol: do we get a badge with our membership??

:yay: and phew! I'm still bleeding like a bitch, not much fun, nearly a whole month hmph! Let us know how it goes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back