contraception!

daftscotslass said:
I'm really reluctant to do something longer term like the injection or implant because it takes a while for it to wear off if I have a reaction to it. Will be condoms in the meantime, methinks.

with the implant, your fertility returns to normal as soon as its removed, unlike the injection where it can take months to return :hug:

i guess im lucky, i was on the pill for 4 years before coming off and falling pregnant, and i managed to lose weight whilst on it so i'll be back on asap as it doesnt mess with me, i also quite like the control over when i have my periods
I cant be using condoms as my inability to remember them is the reason im here anyway lol, i also dont like them and dont intend to be jumping in to bed with anyone new quickly after shes born.
I'm going to look at all the options for contraception thats ok to use whilst breast feeding, cos the last thing i want is to fall pregnant again, dont know what id do tbh

I think I'll probably end up opting for the implant, and if that doesn't work for me I'll go back to the mirena coil.

Where's this male pill they were talking about a few years ago? :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back