Contraception opinions

Constantstar

Reaction score
Hi all! Well picked up my implant from chemist and I'm due to be fitted on 3rd oct! anyone had an implant? What's the fitting procedure Like? Also what happened to ur periods? xx

The fitting procedure was fine, they numb that part of your arm first so you don't really feel anything. it hurt a bit for a couple of days afterwards. i had it fitted february this year and haven't had af at all just slight brown spotting! x

Yes seriously it's fine! They numb the area with local, that is the most painful bit, and it's only a bit uncomfortable!
Mine was a bit itchy for a week or so after but now it's fine!
They put it in with a large needle type thing, but you really dont feel it at all!
XxX

Oh and I haven't had a period since I had it in a couple of months ago!
XxX

the fitting was fine with me however i had it fitted in november last year and removed in march ish this year and in all that time i had 4 weeks without period. it was hell they made me wait until it had been in 3 months before they saw it as an issue then they gave me pills to stop it and then when i finished the set i was right back on the same so went on the pill at the same time etc ...

The removal was quite 'nice' as well ... sorry if it scared you but just wanted to give you my opinion and experience of it! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back