consultant today!!!

lisanat

Reaction score
Hi girlies.. hope you are all well on this gorgeous morning.

Ive got to see the consultant today and I am really nervous. It's all because I had a bad tear traumatic labour and high blood pressure with my little boy. I'm guessing they lokk to see what our plan of action is.
Does anyone know if they will decide on whether I will have a natural birth or a c section this early on or will they wait? I dont know what I want to do,Im nervous about both to be honest. Do you think I should tell her what I am worried about and see what happens,cause i think she might think Im being silly.
Sorry if I waffled and this doesnt make sense I need to get it out!!

xxx

My cousing had a bad labour and had to have an emergency section with her first and they let her have her 2nd naturally.

she's now pregnant with her first and at the minute she's been told that they will always try for a natural birth and only opt for sections if there's no other choice really. she's only a size 6 and at the min she's still got 6 weeks to go and her baby is already looking to be nearly 6 lbs. They have told her that if it gets much bigger then she'll have to have a section because she's just too small to get a big baby out but she's keeping her fingers crossed for another natural birth.

Not having any experience myself with the subject I can't really give any solid advice but from what she said the hospitals will always try natural birth if they can.

hope it goes well for you......good luck

i dont know what they are likely to say tbh, but i hope it goes well and good luck :hug:

Hope you had a good appointment. I'm sure they would only want to discuss with you and see how you were feeling about the birth before they made a decision either way :D

How did you get on love? Has your blood pressure gone down yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back