Constipation in babies

Me, My Girls & I

Reaction score
Anyone know a miracle cure? I've tried tummy massage and bicycle legs but they've not worked, tried fresh orange in her water but she doesn't drink enough water for it to be effective! Have got her having some naked time atm to see if the fresh air helps - she's eating her feet which I suppose might help push something out :rofl: I feel so helpless when she's trying to go :(

Have you asked the Dr for anything hun :(

No cos it's only been a few days and I wanted to try and do it as naturally as possible! Think I might have to go tomorrow tho, god I'm gettin good use out the nhs this week :lol:

Have you tried sugar water hun ?? I know they dont advise it any more but Dec had awful constipation as a baby (formula fed and all that) and the only thing that ever worked was sugar water, it was actually my HV that told me to try it as a last resort and because its sweet she might drink more :) xx

My Evie suffered with this when I started her on formula last summer. I tried everything too inc fresh orange in her water and tummy massage etc but she just couldn't go so I took her to the Drs and he gave her some baby lactulose syrup. She only needed one dose and it sorted her out xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back