Please help Rubie

Kim

Reaction score
Rubie is constipated. She hasn't had a poo for nearly 4 days. She has been screaming and straining for nearly 5 hours. I'm in tears myself watching her in so much pain. I've tried:

Freshly sqeezed orange juice
Bath
Baby massage
Cycling motion with legs
Vaseline on bum

None have worked

She is taking a tiny amount of milk at a time and throwing it all back up because she is in such a state. I really don't know what to do. She's having a cat nap so I've quickly sneaked on here, but she's only been down 5 mins and is already stirring so I'm in for another screaming session soon no doubt. Please someone help me to make this poo happen for her :( :( :(

have u got apple or prune juice B does this and i have to give him half apple juice with water or 3 oz of prune with water

Sorry Kim but have no other suggestions, just wanted to send you both hugs and hope Ruby is better very very soon, poor mite xx

I tryed prune juice with jamie and it worked realy well, try a spoonful diluted half with boiled water. I know its horrible seeing them in pain, jamie was badly constipated a few weeks back and it was not nice seeing him in so much pain!

Hope she poops soon! :?

have heard that a lil brown sugar disolved in bolied water ( cooled obviously) helps with constipation, other than whats already been recomended ( juice etc)

aww, hope lil rubie is back in working order soon!

shamu

Boiled water with a few grains of brown sugar worked for Jessica, iactually she projectile pooed

Poor Rubie...How is she today Kim??
Hope she has managed to go, poor thing.

YAY, Rubie did a big poo this morning!!!

Surprisingly she didn't have me up all night. She dropped off about 9pm and woke at midnight, 3am, 7:30am and 10:30am for feeds. She is still sleeping now!!

Must have worn herself out crying bless her :D

Thanks for your suggestions

aww im so glad shes better now, its so horrible when they cant go.

Charlie is on constant medication for it, she has been since birth, shes 8 now :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back