Constipation/diarrhea anyone else havig problems-TMi

chickadee1976

Reaction score
Im swinging from one to the other, had Diarrhea on Sunday night and nothing since. Its really getting my down, im feeling bloated and uncomfortable all the time, actually wishing for the Duarrhea so i feel cleaned out.

Went to docs yesterday and got Fibogel, my god that stuffs rank, but no difference as yet, does it take a while to work?

not had to deal with Diarrhea but had to deal with piles throughout this pregnancy :( its awful - sometimes it will just disappear and im fine for a few weeks, other times i get it so bad i cant go for days, it makes me feel so URGH!! my stomach feels off and i feel run down - its awful!! i have tried that Fibogel (i think that's what its called - little saches? orange flavour?) and after a few days i felt they worked - but then stopped and it came back lol

Yeah weetabix and orange juice. Nothing moving tho. Im sure in a couple of days ill get a great big submarine happening . :rotfl:

I dont have constipation or diarrhea but I have cramps like Im about to get them lol! Babs is still laying low and I think shes just squashing my intestines or something like that lol!

I have been pretty much the same. I'll have some lose stools as they say for a few days and then won't go for a couple of days. I seem to have a lot of wind and be bloated and uncomfortable quite a bit.

Nothing seems to relieve it, I just tend to go with the flow :(

I have diarrhea at times due to my crohns (along with passing blood and cramps) but thats nothing knew for me im afraid. I did use to have to take fibregel a while back though. Its not the nicest tasting but can definately help. Its probably best to stick to this if you are having both loose bowel movements and constipation. If you start having a high fibre diet it may make you have the big D.

My bowels are screwed though so cant remember what "normal" is.

Hope you feel better soon hun.

Claire x

Yes i have this really bad and its horrible :( i can only go once every 2/3 days now and i always feel bunged up (and get a megs sore bottom :oops: ). The squibs would be better lol!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back