Constipation ::Cringe!!!!::

Kimbo

Reaction score
you all probably know what this thread is going to be about :oops:
but i am constipated so badly!
is it normal even this early?
i haven't been since last tuesday... my tummy is swollen and i have bad back ache because of this..

im drinking loads of water and having lots of oranges but nothings moving!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

ou need some dried fruit and have weetabix for breakfast every day

:oops: I started having weetabix every morning and i went from one extreme to another lol At least it cleared me out tho and things have settled nicely now. I feel alot more comfier.
I would def try the weetabix trick :rotfl:

Bless you hun, it's horrible isn't it? I had it really badly for a few weeks - at 6 weeks PG I had a 6 month bump :rotfl: The only thing that's worked for me has been linseed - you can get it from Holland & Barrett, take a tablespoon 1 - 3 times a day and drink loads of water when you do. Apples and apple juice helped too. Hope you start to feel a bit better soon :hug:

Weetabix, making sure that all sandwiches/toast are made with wholemeal bread plus lots of bananas helped me.

I'm like this at the moment hun :hug:

Seemed to come on the secong I got my BFP :roll:

I haven't shifted it yet, but eating bumper doses of prunes and keeping moving.

The joys of 1st Tri :lol:

:hug:
MM

I started on the prunes but ended up in a very "urgent" situation :oops: After that I saw my GP who prescribed Lactulose. Ahhhhh - relief :cheer:

I had really bad contipation as I have IBS therefore none of the following work for me but they are all worth a try as they work for most.

Eat plenty of fruit, drinking plenty of water & orange juice, high fibre diet (things like weetabix are good, brown bread etc), prunes are recommended but never tried them myself.

If it gets really bad then see your GP as there are some remedies that are safe to take during pregnancy when necessary. Hope that helps :)

I had the same problem...

Prune juice solved it for me... Doesn't taste great but have a full glass on the first day then half a glass a day after until you are back to normal.... That should do it...

Good Luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back