Constantly weeing

MrsCK

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I have been to the wee 5 times in 1 hour (3 in 20 minutes and the other 2 were a struggle to hold)...and it is a proper wee everytime not just a trickle.

I'm at work and nobody knows I'm pregnant so they are starting to look at my strangely as I keep getting up every 10 minutes to go toilet lol

Is anybody else having these symptoms??

Its came and gone but not massive pees as I limited my intake to try reduce it lol

Same, But now im more often feel like I badly need to go but just have a sprinkle.

I find drinking less tea helps.

I haven't noticed an increase in peeing yet, although Im finding water is going through me quickly- i seem to need to pee fairly soon after having a drink. xx

It carries on girls joys of pregnancy and now I can't even think I need a pee hold it for a while I need to go straight away. Up 2-3 per night.

I pee constantly especially at night, it's a nightmare, think baby kicks my bladder when I lie down.....can't remember the last time I had a full nights sleep!

Unfortunately hun it gets even worse! I might aswell just sit on the loo now i pee so often!! xx

Last edited:
I'm the opposite, wee same as before I fell pregnant. I'm drinking enough most days, I dont get it? I only drink water, milk and the occaisonal decaf tea.

Last edited:
Thanks ladies I was beginning to think I was abnormal hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back