weeing alot

Linda

Reaction score
sorry for the subject title..

is anyone else having this problem?

i'm weeing alot especially at night. i'm up about 8 times each night to wee, cant get comfy and when i eventually do, i need to wee again...

durig the day is my problem, I'm only up usually once in the night :)

During the day I do, but not at night, as soon as I'm asleep tht's it, I don't wake for anything!

blimey,

i could cope with going during the day, but a decent nights sleep wouldnt go a miss.

i've tried restricting my fluid intake in an evening and drinking more during the day but theres no difference, i still get up loads during the night..

i get up 2/3 times a night, and i must go about every 20-30 mins during the day, and my biggest problem is im thirsty all the time! so im drinking loads (about 3 litres!) which makes me wee loads more lol

if im right it calms down after the baby sort of comes out above ur pelvis and i think thats between 11/13 weeks. just gota put up with it i spose! lol

i know what you mean about wanting a good nights sleep tho, i get into bed, and need to get up again to go for a wee b4 i go off to sleep, go 2/3 more times during the night then the puppy wakes me up at 5 barking, little bugga! lol

It's because your Womb is pressing against your bladder, so every time you have a drink you may find you'll be on the loo stright after :lol:

Try to have your last drink 1hr before bed and see if that helps, however, this is a common thing in pregnancy, it will calm down around 15 weeks or so but then start up again around 20 weeks

Josephine_Beth said:
It's because your Womb is pressing against your bladder, so every time you have a drink you may find you'll be on the loo stright after :lol:

Try to have your last drink 1hr before bed and see if that helps, however, this is a common thing in pregnancy, it will calm down around 15 weeks or so but then start up again around 20 weeks

so i will have 5 whole weeks of not running too the loo? :lol:

Vix,

i will find a ticker just for you :wink:

Linda said:
Josephine_Beth said:

so i will have 5 whole weeks of not running too the loo? :lol:

Vix,

i will find a ticker just for you :wink:

Lucky if you do :rotfl:

yes i had that, it should ease in a few weeks when ur uterus moves out of ur pelvis. be warned tho- in 3rd tri it will be back with a vengeance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back