constant cramps, back and bum ache

.Ruth.

Reaction score
Tell me the last weeks arent all like this!!

I have been lucky with sleeping even in the heat but suddenly everything hurts :(

I keep having period like cramping, tightenings, stabbing pains, gas, headaches, back trouble and cannot get comfy anywhere!!

These last few weeks are going to be horrible :( waahhh...

Come on ladies, have a moan with me!

Totally sympathise with you! On a positive note, not long till bubbas here!! X

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2

Feels so close yet so far lol!

Got my labour tour and breast feesig class today and juat want to lie in bed feeling sorry for myself inhaling cake and chocolate!!

Iv had this since 35 weeks and still no baby !! X

Afraid that's it now til the end haha.

On a cheerier note, as soon as you have bubs it all disappears (granted its replaced with some other unpleasantness, but still :p)

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I FEEL FOR YOU HUN!!! Dont know if it is any help but I need to get it off my chest too. I AM MELTING!! We have had over 30° for weeks now but this weekend we are due to have 40° and I just dont know what to do with myself!!

ARRRRGGGHHH, just had enough of the sun??!?!?!? :wall2::wall2::wall2:

Rant over, sorry!! :oooo: XXXXX

Ill moan with u!!
Woke up and felt fine, got the washin off the line, had a glass of squash and suddenly needed the toilet (sorry tmi), then I felt dizzy and my hands went funny, an my heart felt like it was beating too fast!! So I went back to bed and had a lie down.
I've just woken back up and feel so sick it's untrue. So I jut burst into tears!! Don't even know why I'm crying!!

What are we like?? Think I've had enough now :( wahhhh

I hope your aches and pains soothe Hun, it's such a horrid feeling xx

let's all moan in harmony ladies lol

Just back from the labour ward tour and had to escape early due to being over heated and feeling shitty.... You know when emotions get a bit much and needed to run off and have a winge haha

home in my cool dress, ice pops and ice water... ahhhhh

still getting constant tightenings... so annoying!

So sorry to say but I have the same and I am already 39w5d and even if people say you will have your baby soon 4 weeks more is a lot :(

I've been feeling ok and suddenly feel awful today. Slept poorly and did too much this morning moving things and now everything hurts! Keep bursting into tears! Got important study to do in the next 5 weeks and feel like crap. Noooooo!! Hope we all feel more positive tomorrow, it's supposed to be cooler at least.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back