Considering a home birth

the way things are just now theres a chance my OH wouldnt be able to see our child be born due to lack of minders for our 2yr old son (no one visits him regularly so he wont allow people to watch him) if i have to go to hospital then i have to go however if everything is fine im hoping a homebirth would be happening x

May I make a suggestion, could you may be join some mums clubs in your area and maybe you could strike up some friendships ,may be then things won't be quite so black or white . I do hope that'll help you it does sound like you need some one to one help at the moment, What area are you? xx

That's a great idea xx

I would love to have a home birth but my OH said, "hell no, you ain't getting shit on my bed. I will drag you to hospital if I have to!". Men, whatever!

My oh said no too. Normally I'd say tough luck and do what I wanted but in this case he was really upset and anxious at the idea of a home birth so I backed down x

My OH is so excited he thinks he's a midwife now, he's already added to the list of stuff he had ready last time one of the additions is a bottle of beer apparently it's thirsty work attending at a birth, lol cheeky or what ? xx

I would love a home birth.. But I doubt I will be allowed :(

mentally tho it would def be the better option for me so I will def enquire but will take professional advice and go with whats safest overall x

id love a homebirth so id be comfortable i hate hospitals and a homebirth would make me get into a routine faster as id have my own bed, own bathroom, the LO would be in their crib straight away rather than a wee hospital crib xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back