CONGRATULATIONS WINNERS ... page 10

little*red said:
Steph how about listing all the people who were nominated for in each catergory, obviously if its not too much hassle. it might be nice for people to see that even though they werent in the top 4, that at least one person nominated them for a category?
Just tell me to p-off if its too much hassle :rotfl:

what a good idea...

Sorry to bug you again steph :oops: , just casting my votes and noticed the most dippy award was missing, was it removed or did you just forget to put it in?
If you did i nominate you for forgetting to put it in :rotfl: !

trixipaws said:
how do u vote sorry am i being dumb! :doh:
hey hun, if you highlight and copy the list from the first page, then click the "PM" button at the bottom of the message, paste and just delete all but the one you want to nominate for that category... then hit send :)

ooooooooo funniest member, hehe im not freaking funny, well but if you insist, thanyou everyone who voted for me, and for those who didnt, make me the winner :rotfl:

lozzijane said:
little*red said:
Steph how about listing all the people who were nominated for in each catergory, obviously if its not too much hassle. it might be nice for people to see that even though they werent in the top 4, that at least one person nominated them for a category?
Just tell me to p-off if its too much hassle :rotfl:

what a good idea...

nice idea :D :D

ooops yes Iv forgot most dippy havent i ... :oops: :oops: :oops: I think its su[[osed to be there instead of most serius i will change it later if you girls dont mind. it must if been from tiredness last night took an hour and a half to count up your girlies votes! lol

Also yes of course i will do a page to show all the girls who were nominated for each category

Yes Eblinx some have been removed because they could of upset some people and we dont want that

Urchin :hug: I think its like lozzi said people voted thinking in an official capacity, you got lots of other lovely votes :D

sorry if anyone is upset or dissapointed im starting to think maybe this wasnt such a good idea :(

Nah I'm not bothered!...it was my serious face :| not my unhappy face :(

see?

:D

ooooh how lovely! Im embarassed now :oops: :hug:

Well done alfiesmummy for working so hard on it :hug:

im a bit concerned that people will think that because im in alot of nominations that its all been a fix (i promise it isnt) so im just going to post a pm that was sent (one of the voting slips.)

Iv took the name off of who sent it

1. BEST NEWCOMER - sunshinestars(for the amount of posts already! )

2. MOST POPULAR - You/Budge/

3. FUNNIEST - You/Mel&Hope/

4. MOST INTELLIGANT - Tasha20/Glitzyglamgirl/Lozzijane

5. MOST LOVABLE - Sarah&Braydon/Sam&alice/

6. MOST SUPPORTIVE - Tasha20/

7. MOST DIPPY - Mel&Hope/Becks&Riley/-in the nicest possible way though obviously!

8. MOST SERIOUS - Urchin/

9. COOLEST MEMBER - Dionne/you/Budge

10. MOST THOUGHTFULL - Nic & Keeley/Glitzyglamgirl/*Saulino*

11. FRIENDLIEST -Rubys mummy/Misslarue/Happychick

12. STRONGEST EMOTIONALLY - Budge/You/mummykay

13. THE ONE WHO IS A SPIRIT LIFTER - Glitzyglamgirl/Budge/you

14. BIGGEST SPAMMER - Sunshinestars/Missgobby/

15. LONGEST THREAD WRITER - SarahH/Xena

16. MOST INFORMATIVE - Tasha20/Nicola/

17. BEST FORUM MEMBER OF THE YEAR (OVERALL) Urchin/Budge/Sarah&Braydon(Simply for the amount of posts! )

please can i just say again the nominees are nmot the ONLY people who were nominated but they are th ones with the highest vote count. If anybody is unhappy about this please feel free to pm me!

its alright hun I know how long this took you to count up and that it was done properly, I dont think anyone can say it was fixed :D :hug:

fiona cant vote.. and i dont know what to do..

i will tell her she is up for 2 though, thank you to everyone who nominated her, im sure she will be pleased :)

good luck to everyone :dance:

I'm sure nobody would think it was a fix!
It's really good of you to take the time sorting all this out!
Good luck everybody! :cheer:

Hehe who voted me most dippy lol i knew i would get that though, im very forgetful, thanks for voting for me :cheer:

Right now im being dippy :lol:

Can the people who have been nominated vote?

and when do they need to be in by?

i think definatley the nominees make complete sense evryone nominated deserves it i only put one down for each wish id put more i thought it worked that way :doh:

ooooooh im on a few woo woo :cheer:

can see people have voted me as a spammer grrr :twisted: lol

ah thats cool about them being taken off, i thought i was the only person who realised some were missing :doh: :doh:

awwww one person thinks im intelligent :dance:

im really not :doh: :D hahah

ive voted for an on behlaf of fiona in a way..
i hope its done right :roll: pm the organiser, is that right

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back