Congrats Hollyhobby!

Jaidy

Reaction score
......Ive only just seen that you have got your BFP, I like to pop in every now and then and see how my friends are getting on and saw your siggy!

WELL DONE AND CONGRATS HUNNY :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months...now get your arse into tri 1 and keep me company :rotfl:

Yay, big congrats from me too!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:
I have been so wrapped up in myself, I hadn't noticed!!!!
I wish you a very healthy and happy 9 months! I hope you pop back and visit us in ttc, because you are really helpful and always make me feel better!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

thanks guys but i'm only cautiously celebrating so far, got to get past period time yet and want to make sure i get to 7 weeks at least before i head to tri 1 --- after saying that I only need a cot and i've got pretty much everything in :lol:
wish me luck for the next 7 days and i stay blood and infection free this time :pray:

Congratulated you in the testing thread hun but I am sooo happy for you :cheer: :cheer:

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :hug:

Haha yes he did actually! and i did say he is always right for me :talkhand: so it's a girl who'll be late and born on july, zoltar says so so must be true! :cheer: :cheer:

Tina thanks hunny :hug: hoping you'll be joining me soon :pray: :pray:

just scared for the next few days, anything could happen, been applying a little more prog. cream than i should :?

I'm so happy for you honey - you've been so kind with all your help and advice, and I'm so pleased you have your BFP!

Who is Zoltar?!

Zoltar the fortune teller, he's my husbands ''toy'' but it's spooky how he gets things right for us. :shock:

HollyHobby said:
Zoltar the fortune teller, he's my husbands ''toy'' but it's spooky how he gets things right for us. :shock:

That just sounds soo wrong :rotfl: :rotfl: :D

and on that note.....

babyblonde said:
pmsl - that's cool! Perhaps you should rent him out!

She did but he went into meltdown!! :D
(he predicted me a little boy for next March, better than any scan, can't wait to find out if he was right :D )

babyblonde said:
pmsl - that's cool! Perhaps you should rent him out!

She did but he went into meltdown!! :D
(he predicted me a little boy for next March, better than any scan, can't wait to find out if he was right :D )[/quote]

I love the idea of a fortune telling toy who can't handle the pressure (I'm odd like that I suppose!).
Perhaps when he gets over his nervous breakdown you could ask him about me - and also when my lottery win is due cos that must be any day now lol

HollyHobby said:
Haha yes he did actually! and i did say he is always right for me :talkhand: so it's a girl who'll be late and born on july, zoltar says so so must be true! :cheer: :cheer:

Tina thanks hunny :hug: hoping you'll be joining me soon :pray: :pray:

just scared for the next few days, anything could happen, been applying a little more prog. cream than i should :?
:lol: :lol: zoltar was right for me too :D

Oh hun Im absolutely thrilled for you, and will keep everything tightly crossed that you have a healthy and happy 9 months (although might have to uncross my legs in about 14 weeks so LO can be born :D )

Lots of luck and can understand you being cautious :hug:

Hi Hollyhobby!

Just noticed this post and wanted to say big congrats and sending you all the sticky dust i can find :hug: :hug:

omg hun thats fantastic news, hope everything goes perfectly and you can move over to tri 1

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back