Congrats Hollyhobby!

I've just seen this.... :cheer: Congratulations :cheer: and ton's of sticky babydust :dance:

:cheer: :cheer: Sending you lots of extra sticky babydust! Congratulations!! :cheer: :cheer:

Ive just seen this its fantastic news, congratulations :cheer: :cheer: xx

WOW congratulations hun, wishing you a healthy 9 months, make sure you keep popping in to see us though, i will be lost without all your advice :(

wow i dont know what to say, so many lovely messages :cry: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: thank you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

omg only just seen this .....huge congrats to you hun xxx

HollyHobby said:
thanks guys but i'm only cautiously celebrating so far, got to get past period time yet and want to make sure i get to 7 weeks at least before i head to tri 1 --- after saying that I only need a cot and i've got pretty much everything in :lol:
wish me luck for the next 7 days and i stay blood and infection free this time :pray:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

lots of sticky baby dust for you my lovely :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

OMG i've only just seen this! Congratulations hunny I am sooo happy for you!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

hey andrea :wave:

thanks folks , everything seems to be going fine so far :pray: sticky dust always accepted!!! :hug:

Just got another delivery of stick dust in so here is a big wodge for you xxx

OH MY GOD!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I've only just seen this - I remember you from when I was in TRI 1 many weeks back
So very pleased for you, wishing you all the best xxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Congratulations !!! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back