confusing..

Robyn_

Reaction score
WHY?
are men so confusing.
i think my bf does it just to make me angry at him so i argue and then theres a reason for him leaving, instead of it being like he leaves his pregnant girlfriend.
if you get me.

this morning he was up early and i was like
"ahh your getting used to when little one gets here" and he goes

"nah cos hell be at yours"

and i was like
"dont think your getting out of it that easily. (like meaning hell be staying over and helping)

and he goes to me "you were the one who decided to keep him"

its like i never even meant it in a weird way and he just flys off on one about the baby and how he doesnt want him.
but whenever i call him "my baby" he goes over the top and hes like "its my baby too" i dont understand.. either he wants him or he doesnt.
i really dont need him being a dick right now.
im in so much pain and stuff right now.. just grr..

needed to rant.. help please..

You sounded like you just meant it in jest, that's the sorta thing I'd say to Nat too, but he wouldn't get in a strop about it or like practically disown any responsibility.

At the same time, the guys worry about things a lot more than we'd think so maybe it's a bit of a reality check and he's still mentally dealing with it all?

Either way, he could at least talk to you about it instead of throwing a strop. And saying it was you who chose to keep the baby, I would assume you both talked it through, so yes it was you who chose to keep the baby, but so did he and he shouldn't just be all daddy-like when it suits him to be. He's a daddy now for the rest of his life and he shouldn't think he can run away from it.

Argh for you. x

625285-2T.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back