Confused!

rachel26

Reaction score
Hey girls. So today I’m due my period today and it hasnt came as yet.. I know it can be late and it can be unpredictable sometimes! But a couple of Weeks we were trying for a baby. Since then I’ve been having headaches, sore breasts and tingly, cramps, lower back sore and leg sore and knees and also hungry every couple hours it’s not like me! I’ve did clear blue digital tests and all negative.. I don’t rely on Home made tests but j did a bleach and baking soda test and they both foamed! My last wee girl I had who is 2 and a half, and I got a positive before I missed my period! And all these symptoms are different! I’m so confused! Any advice??

Don’t go by home made tests they are a massive myth. They mean nothing.
clear blue digital aren’t sensitive so it’s best to get yourself a pink dye test and use with first morning urine.

clear blue digital aren’t sensitive so it’s best to get yourself a pink dye test and use with first morning urine.
Tha
can I ask what the pink dye test is please? Thanks mrs x

Not sure how else to explain lol. look for pink dye tests in the shop. Clear blue show blue lines. You need pink she.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back