Confused!

LHop

Reaction score
I stopped taking my bcp 30th oct had my usual withdrawel bleed then had a 33 day cycle my first official af was 2 days of brown followed by 3 days of normal bleed not heavy! Now have just had a 31 day cycle started by a pink stain on toilet paper when I wiped- didnt include this day then 2 days of light bright red blood now nothing! Am very confused! Last 2 days have been feeling very tired and have just had an afternoon nap despite not getting up until 9.30am!! I have been feeling nauseous alot all month and again today but am not sure if all of this is simply my pill messing up my system! Any advice welcome!

Also to add I have been extremely hot for me- I'm always cold but have been asking my husband to turn it off because I'm sweating which is very odd for me!!!!

Has anyone else had short periods once they finished bcp?

Last edited:
Hey hun x i think it would be a good idea to test so that it will answer if you are or not but i also know that coming off bcp can give you symptoms that are very similar to pregnancy. But i would deff test to make sure x

sounds all normal and thats what its like coming off the pill im afraid im a year off the pill and still mucked up xx

Thanks I'm pretty sure its normal and don't want to get my hopes up so will see how I feel next week!! If not its a fresh month ttc!! Just thought yay great normal ish 31-33 cycles though was doing good then for this one to be so short not sure if was usual if that makes sense!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back