Still Confused >.<

Toxic_Angel

Reaction score
Okay so im still confused about my situation.
My period was due 13 dec but what i thought was my period came 15th. was it was heavy for a few hours then went really light and only lasted til 17th. And from 17th iv had dark brown in my underwear, not enough to be using a pad. Am confused by this, It stil feels like AF is going to arrive like it did before 13th. And iv still got backache, woke up this mornin with a terrible headache, Feel more tired than usual, Even writing this is achein my wrist. I never have usual periods they are always on time and usualy last for about 5-6 days heavy for first 3 then lighter to the end, And on 13th i had some light brown spottin for a day. I really dont know what to think of this? Has anyone gone through the same and had been pregnant? I've not done a test as of yet.
Any advise will be helpful, good or bad.

Can i ask why you haven't tested? Rather than worrying yourself silly why don't you find out for sure if you are pg or not. At least then you'll know that if you are pg thats why you have symptoms, if you're not you can look into other reasons as to why your feeling ill.

Hi,Havnt done a test yet because me and my fiance have been ttc for 3 months, So i do want to test but i dont incase its a BFN!! I'd faint if a second line showed lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back