Confused!!

kanga86

Reaction score
this is the first time i have used opk's. and i know that the mmc could affect the results some what. The first one on cd5, must have picked up on hcg still. I did a hpt yesterday morning which has come out so faint i could hardly see it, so hoping that means my hcg levels are near to normal.

the opk's were getting lighter with yesterday's being the lightest, see pic, but then today it was quite dark again?! not sure if this just because my body is adjusting, but i am still bleeding frm the mmc which started 16 days ago, would this affect the opk's?

so took another one just now and it is still really dark, eh? xx

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 17
  • photo (3).JPG
    photo (3).JPG
    121.8 KB · Views: 16
  • photo (1).JPG
    photo (1).JPG
    110.7 KB · Views: 15
Have you done cd15 and 16 around the same time? opks tend to be lighter in the morning time so this could be the reason. It took me ages for my opks to give a proper reading after my mc hun. I hope you get your bfp very soon hun xxxxx

yeah they have all been done around 1 - 2 in the afternoon, even so cd14 was also light! wondering if doing these this time round is a good idea! xx

I would wait until you have stopped bleeding hun the opks didnt work for me the first month after my mc as i was getting surges all over the place and each time i thought i ovd i got another positive opk it drove my batty. It took me from April up until 2 weeks ago to get AF back so me using opks and hpts turned into a nightmare for me. Im not trying to be negative at all hun i just want you to be aware that it can take some time for your body to be ready after a miscarriage but some ladies are lucky and fall pregnant straight away i really hope you are one of them. dont get to frustrated if the opks dont work. If i knew then what i know now i would have taken a more relaxed approach until i had got my AF back and then used opks to help me. I have everything crossed for you chick and will be keeping a close eye to see how you are doing xxxx

i know it could take a while for everything to get back on track, just wish it would now. i wont take these tests to seriously as i know i will probably end up doing exacly the same as u. it is so hard not to get caught up in all the poas and ttc lark!! i know i am trying to rush it too much especially as i am still bleeding!

arrgh! it is so frustrating!!:wall2:

maybe my pee was too diluted yesterday to give a stronger result! i knew posting on here would get some sense knocked into me. :thanks: xx

Your welcome hun. its very frustrating ttc without the added heartache we have been through xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back