Confused?!?!

Cat&Noah

Reaction score
Well I did one of those First Response preggers tests on Tuesday, that can tell if your preggers up to 4 days before AF is due and it was negative, but today when my AF was due, nothing! Which is very unusual for me as you can normally set your watch by my cycle, I mean not just the right day of the week but the hour it starts, so I have gone from feeling gutted and accepting this wasnt the month, to getting my hopes up again! So confused now, trying not to get excited but it should have started by 10am this morning, I think if AF doesnt start tomorrow I will do another test tomorrow night. :pray:

Are you testing in the evening?

If you are I would suggest using your first morning water!

:D

hun those early tests dont work for everyone the closer you get to your af due date the more accurate they are i would test again 2moro if still no af xxxx

Good luck honey!! Again, do test 1st thing in the morning! xx

Well AF never came, now 3 days late. I did a clearblue test last night and got a very faint positive so I thought I would try again this morning first thing when the hormone was likley to be stronger and once again got a very faint line. I want to use a clearblue digital one like I did with Noah, cause thats a lot easier to read than these stupid faint blue lines (I wouldnt have seen it without my glasses on) but I have already spent £20 on tests the last few days so I will wait another couple of days and get a digital one to be sure.

i always end up taking the test strip out of the digital ones just to see if the line is really there!!!

Good luck!!!

xox

You should get the clearblue ones of ebay! They are sealed and everything! Makes it much cheaper! And they have the clearblue digital ones too!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CLEARBLUE-DIGITAL ... dZViewItem

One of MANY clearblue digital ones! Just type clearblue digital in the search on ebay and they will come up.. this is the cheapest buy it now for THREE digital ones..£10.00
Not bad eh? :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back