confused yet again !

louise_c

Reaction score
i got a positive ov test a week ago for 2 days then when i took one the third day it was neg no line at all but now a week later the control line is a faded pos so why wil this be ? x

hi Lpuise, i didn't want to read and run, but sorry i can't really be of much help, have you seen a doctor. hope things work out for you :hug: :hug:

I don't know either...I suppose the best advice is to go and see your Doctor?

is it just the control line thats faded or the 2nd line thats faded?
if you can just try and put it out of your mind, and test with a hpt nearer the end of your cycle.
xx

gosh that is confusing, and a rollercoaster for you i bet.
Maybe something to do with changing hormone levels? I'd agree def go see your GP they'll carry out another test for you. Good luck let us know what happens xx

the control line on the ov test is dark and the tet line i about half the colour of control.

im a bit confused about why youre still doing them if you have already ov'd, but you can get a random line at any time on opk's, unless its obviously positive it doesnt tend to mean anything x

I'd defo wait until nearer the end of your cycle and test with a first response.
I've read in places that opk's can pick up on pregnancy, but i'm not sure if it'd be too early for the pregnancy hormone to be there.
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you hun xx

tried one the other day cos i had a bit cm so was just curious i no i did ov this month but im so paranoid incase i dont and when that had a faded line i tried one the next day. crazy i no x

just realised i posted this in the wrong place, the only excuse i have is am poorly haha sorry x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back