i posted a few weeks back but things are no better. I'm 42 with 2 teenage daughters and pregnant by a friend, who I love but it is not reciprocated. I am now 9 days +3 pregnant I spoke to the dad who as not happy at all (as expected) his only interest was ensuring that I 'fixed' it as soon as possible so that nobody found out. He says that I already have children and don't need another one and that if I go ahead it will '[email protected] his life'. I said that he had the option to walk away and he said that he wouldn't be able to do that but doesn't want to be with me either. I continued with the counselling concluding that some of my fears of going ahead with a termination were the method and what I might see - I booked for a surgical procedure next Monday 3/10 under a GA. Having made the appointment I felt OK. But in the last few days I have begun to doubt my decision & I don't know if I can go through with it. I don't have an issue with abortion per se and I'm ok with the concept of the surgical with GA - the issue is that I don't think I want to go ahead - even though it might be the most sensible decision. I don't trust my own decisions anymore. I don't know if I want to do this on my own - but that doesn't mean I don't want to do it if that makes sense??? How do you decide something like this?