• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Confused but still can't wait!

LittleMe

Reaction score
Hello Ladies!

I'm feeling quite confused at the mo. I normally have 32 day cycles, so thought I would be ov about 24th as last af was on the 6th. Did the deed :lol: on 25th even though no ewcm but very slight cramps. Then lastnight I had terrible on / off cramps in lower ab (like I normally get when ov) and checked my cervix just incase which seemed to be open, so TTC again last night even though no sign of the right cm.

Just hoping and praying now. AF is due 7th and hate the thought of waiting so long! Has anyone else had complete mix ups with ovulating times but resulted in bfp?

Baby dust to all of you!

Hey hun i see that nobody replied to your post, im not much help, but maybe you should go get some OPKs? i bought a pack of 5 cheapies and used two then got ++ on day 10 of cycle (yesterday). i had a feeling it may be pos though as i got alot of white CM :oops: we Bd lastnight and will tonight hopf that will do the job :wink: lol,, if you keep cheaking CM, it should give you an idea of when your Ov. it should be like "egg white" texture. xx hope this helps

Thanks Elle'sMumy. I was thinking about getting some predictors but never got round to it :roll: ! If I have no luck this time I'll definately buy some - I think it's better than my guess work which seems to be quite useless :lol:

I hope all goes well for you this month! :hug:

:wave: Hi Littleme,

Have you thought about temping? since i have started temping and joined Fertility Friend it has helped me loads on pin pointing OV. Their is a few of us on here now that temp and if you ever need help with reading charts etc then just ask the chart stalkers :wink:

:hug:

I've just registered with fertility friend today so hoping that'll be a big help thanks :) !

I'm also going to start temping next month - my OH will think i've gone mad when i come home with testing kits and thermometers etc! :rotfl:

You are more than welcome to join us in Chart Stalkers. I find it so useful. Good luck! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back