Confused as to when AF is actually due

beetle

Reaction score
Ok, so I normally have cycles of 30 days.

Last month I had a bleed starting on the 25th day, earlier than normal.
It was a lot lighter than normal, different in colour and consistency, and only lasted 2-3 days.

Now, this was either an early period, or it was IB?

So when should I be due on AF this month. Would it be day 25, or day 30? I don't know when I should be testing to get the correct result.

not trying to get you to excited but i had the exact same thing when i feel pg. i was about a week early it was very light and dint last long i would wait a couple of weeks and test hun if not id say the lastest date as your due date just so you dont get to excited if she doesnt show on the 25th day
manda x

Well I've just had another look at my calendar and I made a mistake, my last cycle wasn't 25 days, it was 23! In which case, I came on a whole week earlier than normal.

I've looked back at the last few months to check on cycle lengths.
- April - 35 days
- May - 30 days
- June - 32 days
- July - 23 days....as you can see, alot shorter than normal. I'm never under 30 days!

There has been a few times in the last couple of months when I thought that maybe I had got pg, but I've had different symptoms this time areound.

I had cramping constantly for about 5 days last week, I've recently started getting really sore nipples and peeing alot more. I went from having no appetite, to stuffing my face! Feeling sick, odd bowel movements, burping, very irritable, moody, hot etc etc....

Maybe this is it! I don't want to get my hopes up yet.
I'm gonna test this weekend anyway, just because I'm so impatient :lol:

I guess I will keep testing until I either get a positive or AF shows.

god women test!!!!
it all sounds so good its not uncomman to have a small bleed when you fall pg this is why most people (who dont use this forum :D) dont find out till they are 7-8 weeks as they think that bleed is just early af
good luck hun im rooting for you
manda x

Haha, calm down :lol:

I will test tomorrow, only time I can get to town to buy a test.

I will let you know what happens. But it might still be too early anyway.

if you make sure you get an early test you should be ok i tested when i was 3 weeks and 4 days with a clearblue and it come up possitive lol those things are so good :D
cant wait to hear the result ooo im quite excited now
manda x

I'm excited and nervous all in one!
If I am pg, it's unplanned, but I would be v.happy.

Have you used the cheap tests from poundland before? That's what I was gonna buy cos I'm totally skint at the mo.

no i havant but ive heard they are the same as other tests in giving results i normaly use cb digitals as i like to no yes or no rather then maybe a little bit possitive lol
manda x

Well I tested today, and there could be the faintest of lines there, but I'm not convinced!

I'm gonna test again with FMU tomorrow and see if that shows anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back