confused and too scared to hope for anything

jasciante

Reaction score
i'm really having a lot of confusion recently.

i had my period on 22nd sep which lasted for 6 days. 3 days later i had sex with my husband. and on the 2nd,4th,5th & 7th, we did it again. on the 7th and 8th, i noticed tiny spottings and a small light pinkish color in my discharge. my discharge was clear mixed with whitish and bit heavy than normal. i also experienced light headiness, lower backache, some cramping & tiredness on these 2 days. today my discharge is back to normal (without spotting) but i'm still tired and feeling sleepy. my cycle is 28 days so my period wont be due till 21st.

what was that i experienced? ovulation? i think its still early to say its implantation. i had sex with my husband again on the 8th just in case it was my ovulation. sorry for TMI.. :oops:

this week, i'm feeling sleepy at most times and very tired. still having light headiness..minor cramps in the lower abdominal every now and then but not often. i'm also not sure if my body is actually preparing for my menstrual period. but its rather weird coz my body dont usually acted like this before my period.

what else should i look out for if really i'm experiencing pre-pregnancy symptoms ? i dont wnt to put my hopes high yet.

appreciate your replies experienced ladies out there. thanks.

I will reply although i don't think i can help. If your Af is due in the next few days i would wait until then and if there is no sign i would take a test. I can't realy offer anyother advice sorry and good luck x x x

tots hope said:
I will reply although i don't think i can help. If your Af is due in the next few days i would wait until then and if there is no sign i would take a test. I can't realy offer anyother advice sorry and good luck x x x

hmm alrite then thanks..i will wait...i just hope i dont fall in those categories whereby you're pregnant but the test kit just wont show positive everytime you tested.

All you can do is wait. If you keep getting negatives after AF is due then go to your dr for a blood test. Any different changes you notice your body going through should be a good thing but i've learnt over the last 7 months not to get your hopes up. Plus i did read somewhere that some women do have a little bit of spotting during ovulation although if the spotting continues and you're concerned about it then go see your GP. Good luck :hug:

tots hope said:

hmm alrite then thanks..i will wait...i just hope i dont fall in those categories whereby you're pregnant but the test kit just wont show positive everytime you tested.

All you can do is wait. If you keep getting negatives after AF is due then go to your dr for a blood test. Any different changes you notice your body going through should be a good thing but i've learnt over the last 7 months not to get your hopes up. Plus i did read somewhere that some women do have a little bit of spotting during ovulation although if the spotting continues and you're concerned about it then go see your GP. Good luck :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back