Young and Scared.

lovespells

Reaction score
Alright. I had unprotected sex march 28th.. well we used the pull out method. I was suppose to get my period on april 8th, i started the 7th but it really wasn't a period. It was really dark brown and the thickness of it was bad. The only way i can describe it as like almost refried beans kind of thickness. It lasted like that for 2 days and i wouldn't even have anything on the tampon. After the 3rd day I had sex and it got really heavy and it was actually blood, but soon after it went back to the dark thick stuff. Now, I'm thinking.. well what if i'm pregnant? I'm peeing alot and eating much more than usual. it's weird cause at the end of march i was 151 and now i'm 158. I've been cramping alot lately, I tried to get a pregnancy test awhile ago but it didn't come out. It was a dud. I'm just wondering what you guys think.

Im no nurse but maybe its too early to do a PT. Id stop worrying until you know for sure. When you know be sure to let us know wont you?

HI,
it sounds to me like maybe you shoudl ahve seen a dr when you were having the werid bleeding, to me bleeding that was thick and brown
really needs checking out, incase you have an infection or something,
especialy since you said after having sex a couple of days later you ended up with heavy bleeding

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back