Confused a bit (tmi warning, again)

Welshhunniexx

Reaction score
Well af arrived yesterday, after all the confusion with the hpts.
im just confused as my bbt is still high, 36.4c, which is quite unusual as last month it dropped to below 35.5c. also, af seems unusual. it seems like its ewcm mixed with (not alot, but not a little) amount of blood. i just wiped and it seemed to stretch more than ewcm and was very wet, shiny and runny.

anyone else experience this, esp when taking ac x x

just had af after 1st month taking ag , it was red for 2 days but then turned dark brown still spotting on day 6...pretty normalish tho ..

Well I just finished 1st month of taking A/C af was quite light and opk have been positive from cd4, now on cd9 and getting wet slippery cm and small amount of brown blood sorry tmi.

Last edited:
I only started taking it yesterday, didnt think it would affect me that quick x x

I don't think it can take an immediate effect. Are you show its not implantation bleed your experiencingd rather than af if its so light and hasn't lasted long?

I cant see it being ib to be honest. im still bleeding and its not light, but not as heavy as i usually am (2 pads usually needed) x x

Also, would taking the ac for only 2 days make me feel sick? i have suddenly started to feel sick this eve and hoping its not the ac x x

I'm not sure then hun if still feeling sick after a few days of taking a/c and your sure not pregnancy I would probably stop taking them hun. These things have different effects on everyone.

Thanks hun. im hoping its not the ac and just a bug or something. af has also got heavier this eve so def gonna rule out ib.

thank u very much for your help x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back