• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Confirmed today!

kpd

Reaction score
Hi all
It was confirmed this morning that I am 4 weeks pregnant with my first. I am ecstatic and a little overwhelmed as we have been trying for a little while and I never thought it would happen and now it has.
Now I am just so worried that everything will be okay. Don't want to tell anyone (only OH) but people will soon guess as we are quite social and my friends will know the minute I turn down a drink.
Any advise on how to keep it a secret for a while?

Im not sure on how to keep it secret as I haven't managed that very well, told a few people and it has escalated through chinese whispers amongst everyone. Which I hate :(

Congratulations on ur first baby and enjoy the next 9 months or so :) xx

Just always buy your own and have coke instead of rum n coke/vodka and coke etc

You can always order a rum/coke or whatever and make your OH order a coke saying he has to drive and then swap ;) That will keep em off the scent :D

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

I only just found out on tuesday and already I have told everyone. I can keep other peoples secrets but not my own!

Ask as many questions as you need!!!!!

Hey can anyone tell me how I get the week tracker on my profile?

Congrats!!! Either tell them you have a water infection so on anti bs, that also explains the extra trips to the loo you'll be making and gives an extra excuse to cut down on booze or say dental infection, dental anti bs are lethal if mixed with alcohol and will have you chucking up after 1 drink!

Hope you have a Happy and healthy 9 months Xx

Congrats!! Just tell them your on meds and you can't not take them for one day as it might f*ck up the routine... or tell them you have decided to stop drinking as you heard it's bad for whatever.... pretend you've turned into a health freak... and then when you stop craving chocolate and pizza or getting bigger, say you've started pigging out :D That's what I did. Good luck chick, make the most of it, I can remember when I was in your shoes like it was yday, and yet my little man will be here in 14 weeks time ARGHHH! trying not to panic, don't know where all the days have gone! lol x

Thanks for all your messages guys. This is such a roller coaster, so anxious for to get to 12 week scan but seems so far away. No sickness yet, just feel very bloated and slight cramps. Told my parents and husbands parents today, could not hold it in any more, they are over the moon but then hormones kicked in and I started crying because I was worried we have tempted fait by telling our family so early. I can hid it from friends for a little longer... Just want tri 1 over already!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back