completely freaking out

Susanne

Reaction score
Sorry that I'm going on and on about this, but the closer Friday's scan comes, the more terrified I get. Can barely keep myself together, and browsing the internet for all the things that could go wrong was definitely the most stupid idea ever. Does anybody know about blighted ovum? If I had a scan at 6 weeks that showed an embryo (with a heartbeat), could it still be a blighted ovum, or is that not possible? Once again, I am really sorry that I keep going on about this, but I don't want to worry hubby by talking to him about my fears, and feel like I am going to go absolutely crazy if I don't talk to someone. Thank you for listening.

Hun no if the found babs with hb at 6 weeks then cannot be blighted ovum, and it is a high chance all is well now x try and relax and enjoy seeing ur LO on friday

Susanne, I'm going to give you an order...keep off the Internet! Tri 1 is a scary enough time without all the horror stories on the net! For every 1 horror stories I bet there are 10 great news stories and couples receiving good news about there LO! 2 more days to go hun, get you feet up lots of r&r and your scan will be here before you know it Xx

Google is the devil.
Just to try to re-assure you a little, when I had my early scan, the nurse said to me that once a heartbeat is detected initially the chances of mc are significantly reduced. I'm sure everything is perfect with your little one x

:thanks: Thank you for your patience, and for your encouraging words! What would I do without you girls?

Gl today darlin, will be looking out for your post later! Hope you managed to get some sleep last night Xx

What time is your scan btw? Xx

Didn't sleep a lot, and had most unpleasant dreams when I did, but hopefully all will be well today and I will be sleeping like a baby tonight... Scan is at 2. Thank you for thinking of me!

GL with scan Hun. It'll be lovely to see your little bubs.

good luck for today will keep everything crossed for you x

Good luck for today will be thinking of you xxx

Good luck you'll see it'll be amazing, enjoy it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111