Complaining

Aww u can't win whatever u reply had a man a few weeks ago say you aren't going to give birth in the lift are you and I replied but iv already started contractions his face was a picture I then laughed and said no I have a few weeks to go yet. The relief on his face mwahaha but to be honest make a silly comment.....

I genuinely had a man say to me as I got in the lift about 3 weeks ago
"get out, you are over the weight limit"

He thought he was hilarious.

I wanted to cry

Unfortunately I was at work and he was a visitor or patient so I had to remain very composed & polite!

See, I still don't mind the questions. I think its a compliment that people want to chat to me and make small talk. If everyone ignored bump or didn't ask silly questions I'd get upset probably!

Its all just standard pregnancy questions, we have to expect it...

Although I do love throwing off really stupid replies sometimes... My fave is "what ru having" and I often reply "hopefully not a ginger" which people often don't know what to do with (fyi I'm not gingerist, my entire family bar me are red heads and it also runs in OH family so its a running joke we will have ginger kids)

Xx

Strangers chat to me all the time, normally finishing up by saying I'm big for how long I have left, it is so annoying. People must think I look approachable, I'm not! lol

I love when people say things about being pregnant in this heat. Like when I was waiting for mw the other day somebody said "ohh I dont envy anyone whos pregnant in this weather, you must really struggle" so I say "no, I love the heat, no struggling for me"

I usually say the opposite of what they say to me so that they dont think they know everything about pregnant women! X

Sent from my GT-I9300

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back