Come on girls!! Jaidy, Zoe and Lozzi

Tasha20

Reaction score
Come on girls we need you over at the First year section!
We need our lot to finish up now and have your babies, your just taking too long now :roll:

So get pushing!!! :lol: :rotfl:

I remember when you and the other ladies were in 2nd tri, then you came into 3rd and now look, your nearly at the finish line :shock:

goes so fast :)

It has gone fast tasha!!
Only seems like yesterday i was TTC!! :shock: :D

Its been a brillant journey, and sharing it with you gals has made it even better..

I was talking to the midwife at hozzie yesterday, and I was saying I didnt want my pregnancy to end as I have loved it, she was shocked and said she has never heard anyone say that before!!! :rotfl: Obviously I want babba, but I have had such an amazing time, I am sad its coming to an end...

Cant believe its happening still!!!! The waiting is KILLING me now, I am on pins :shock:

im tryin my best hunny...

the next delivery woman just said then she'll be suprised if i last past the weekend...

apparently im REALLY low,

personally i just thought i was really massive, but ya kno hahahhaa

all these people due makes me want Riley NOW haha :( n then i can have a nice drink and a peanut butter sandwich :wall:

Becks_again said:
all these people due makes me want Riley NOW haha :( n then i can have a nice drink and a peanut butter sandwich :wall:

i havent avoided peanuts :angel:

I heard it increases the risk of asthma as well seeing as my dad has it i thought id steer clear
and oh my god ive never felt like a peanut butter sandwich more in my life.
when i see peanut butter on the shelf in shop i just wanna grab it take of the lid n stick my tongue in LOL

Yeah ladies get pushing, your about the be invaded by the newcoming 2nd tri-ers in a couple of weeks, i'd go now for the sake of your own sanity :rotfl: .

Here is a little gift for you ladies:
labour.gif

:D

im so excited for u girls!!!!! seems like uv been preggas longer than me cos i only came on at 32weeks and uv been here for ages!!

i wish u all the luck in the world, its amazing knowin uv been cookin ur lil bubbas in ur tums all the time iv known u!!

sendin masses of good luck and happiness for u, bring on the bubbas!!!

:hug: :hug: :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance:

get humpin! lol! i had sex the night before my waters broke :dance:

Im trying my very hardest!!! I still cant believe its gonna happen any day (well I hope!) I feel like a time bomb waiting to explode!!

im jealous i want to be as close as you lot. i'm ready for my baby now but obviously he got some more cooking to do!! :wall:

rusks said:
im jealous i want to be as close as you lot. i'm ready for my baby now but obviously he got some more cooking to do!! :wall:

Yeah dont you go popping that LO out yet Lisa!! You keep him safe and snug

I had another scan this morning and estimated weight today (35w 6d) is 8lbs 11oz :shock: :shock:

So, I am seeing the consultant on Monday and the midwife thinks he will fix a date for induction then as this little chap is so massive.

So looks like I will be sooner rather than later!

L x

LucyBee said:
I had another scan this morning and estimated weight today (35w 6d) is 8lbs 11oz :shock: :shock:

So, I am seeing the consultant on Monday and the midwife thinks he will fix a date for induction then as this little chap is so massive.

So looks like I will be sooner rather than later!

L x

Wow...you might beat me then Luce! !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back