Combination feeding?

all that really matters is that your both happy, he wont mind what he eats as long as there is food in his tummy. you have tried so hard hun id be proud of that.

I read somewhere (my NCT baby book possibly) that babies can get really fussy if they're only getting foremilk? So maybe as someone suggested try expressing for a bit first so that you can get to the good stuff just in time for riven latching on?
I really admire your persistence and hope you manage to come to a good balance for you and bubs so you can stop stressing and start enjoying your feeds together, whether it's breast or bottle xx

Hey Bella,

Have you recognised his early feeding signs yet? All babies are different but my little boy gets fidgety and started turning his head to the side as if to latch on and moving his mouth.

I wonder if you can get him latched on before he crys for his hunger he may be more settled.
I found the first two weeks hard physically and emotionally but by 3/4 weeks things were so much better, if you really want to do it persevere. To be honest the only reason I continued through that hard phase is pressure from the 'breast is best' and not wanting to have my midwife try n change my mind but now I am through it its much easier at one point around 2 weeks my baby was crying to be fed every 30 mins and I felt like it had taken over my life and worried if he was getting enough etc

One thing that I think is truly a gift is the mothers instinct usually your gut instinct of what you may think could be wrong usually is. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back