cold

Yeah roughly the 25th Jan I think(between 24th and 28th)? Well mine kept changing everytime I had another scan! Seems to be I will be 11 weeks tomorrow exactly and am having my 'proper' dating scan then :D

Are you electing for a c-section then?

Hi Sami

My date given was the 24, but as you know i have my first scan next thursday week so i will probably get a different date then.

I had an emergency c section with my first due to fetal distress and then i tried for a natural with the 2nd but it didnt work so i had to have another c section. and we feel that it would be better for me to have another c section as there could be complications. It doesnt bother me though, as long as the baby is healthy. It hurts quite a bit for a couple of weeks but i have never had to take pain killers for pain relief.

Take care hon

Ah that's cool mate. I hope to give birth naturally and no pain releif if possible (yeah right I hear you say - wait till the pain kicks in! :lol: ) - who knows what might happen though! Don't think I'll make a birthing plan - I'll never stick to it anyway! lol.

Hi

I found that the gas and air was revolting, didnt offer any pain relief whatsoever. I went to antenatal classes and they showed me the epidural needle so that put me off that. Having had an epidural with the 2nd, let me tell you that it did not hurt it just ached a bit as they put it in.

If you can get away with as little pain relief as possible then go for it. Watching these birth programmes on tv it seems that you need to keep mobile as much as possible.

xx

yeah tht's what I have noticed to - if I can walk when i'm big that is! I'm only a short arse lol :lol: gas and air doesn't appeal t me - apparently gets you high or too dozy to do anything :? this doesn't sound good at all. I'm planning on having a waterbirth so this will be my only pain releif.

Hi Sami

would love to have had water births, they look the most appealing.

Good luck with that.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back