Cold Sore's

Kirsthar

Reaction score
Hi All, I've always suffered from cold sores on my lips and nose. Since falling preg i have had two every week! I did read about it and apparently it is quite normal to get this during early preg and as somebody who got them regularly before getting preg it's all quite normal.

My only concern is i know i cant use any creams but is it safe to use the compeed patches? I always used them before pregnancy as thats what worked for me but it seems most people think that are safe to use but i cant find any solid answer?

Does anyone here know? :help:

i too get coldsores all the time.. ive got 2 right now actually *doh* and during my pgs i used the patches coz i thought they were safe..

I use Zovirax.....I didnt know you couldnt.....

Thanks for the replies. I think the patches are ok but no one seems to give a solid answer. I did check the ingredients and there are no active ingredientsso this should make them safe. Although i did research the creams too and it seems there is a mixed feeling about them. But it seems they think it could be ok now so try not to worry if you have used them x

Let me know if anyone knows any diff as i am not 100%

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back