• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Co sleeping yeeehahah

maria1976

Reaction score
Well after nearly 2 weeks of Ruby waking every hour at night for a feed and me absolutely knackered and doubting breastfeeding, I had a revelation last night.

Instead of just popping the boob in her mouth I decided to watch her!! She was kicking her feet about and arms and I just rolled her over on her side so her back was against me, and she went back to sleep. I cant bloody believe it!!! Did this about 3 or 4 times. So she wasnt hungry as I thought, poor thing must have been sick of the sight of my boob :rotfl:

Hopefully tonight will be the same, I feel refreshed and raring to go!!!

Tell me about it :lol: Im so pleased with myself feel like a different person today.......ive been soooooo grumpy for the last week poor DH hahahahahah im evil!!!

Let me know how it goes, its really snuggly too, ive stil got my arm above her and the other one over her side bit like how i used to snuggle into hubby...........................13 weeks ago hahahaha

I have tried and tried and tried every trick in the book but NO chance :lol: :lol: Ive even been half in the cot where I have taken down the side and made it as if it were part of my bed...........but she knows!!! took the mobiles down too. Think im gonna have to invest in a larger bed at this rate!!! Shame your so far away we could have met up to swap stories LOL X

It worked again!!! I cant believe it, i just gently roll her over, I think it stops the startle reflex that wakes her up.
My boobs are like melons today though lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back