• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CM.....

xJodieLoux

Reaction score
Hi ladies.

Another CM question lol. I've been getting some EW CM for about 5 days now. I was just wondering if its normal for it to leave a white mark on your underwear? It doesnt leave it all the time but sometimes it does. Anybody else get this? What does it mean?

i do! :oops: Thats why i hate useing my fav undies! :cry:

They should add "paint striper" on the list of types of CM mine takes the colour out of my black pants! :think:

jenna said:
They should add "paint striper" on the list of types of CM mine takes the colour out of my black pants! :think:

ha ha :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Yes hon - Totally normal!...I know that its not always pleasant but the CM on your underwear can actually be a fantastic indicator of how fertile your CM is.
As you approach ovulation the water content of CM increases as it changes to the more fertile CM, which is why you will get a wetter sensation around ovulation. If the CM on your underwear has made a round mark, its fertile CM, if its more streaky/ rectangular it is not fertile CM.
5529a371.gif

Thanks guys. Only problem is I had that yesterday and when we BD'd when OH came it didnt get very deep because we were in a different position, hopefully some squirted right up there :pray:

jenna said:

I get this exact same thing! Thank god im not the only one lol

its funny how you get worried/embaressed about these things only to discover they're normal..

sparky said:
its funny how you get worried/embaressed about these things only to discover they're normal..

Isnt it just! its such a relief when you do find out its normal!

Hahaha!

I've even seen Always selling BLACK coloured panty-liners to get around this precise problem! -Not sure whether I think that's going a bit to far tho! (I mean think about those intimate moments... which is the greater evil; the fear of the white stripe or the panty-liner with a white stripe showing?)

:)

~Tulips

Tulips said:
Hahaha!

I've even seen Always selling BLACK coloured panty-liners to get around this precise problem! -Not sure whether I think that's going a bit to far tho! (I mean think about those intimate moments... which is the greater evil; the fear of the white stripe or the panty-liner with a white stripe showing?)

:)

~Tulips

LMAO!!!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Haha I always find myself asking people the most random questions, just to see if I'm normal or not.

was just gonna say, you dont seriously think anyone here is normal do you? :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back