CM before period

Bambi42

Reaction score
Hi girls.

What is normal CM like just before your period arrives? Sounds a stupid question but it’s been 2 years since I didn’t have spotting problem and I can’t remember what normal is.
I’m day 27 of 30 day cycle and yesterday had stretchy clear cm (almost like ov) instead of the kind that dries in your knickers. Sorry if TMI. Not expecting to be in luck this month as we hardly DTD as my OH was away just trying to understand what’s normal.

Bambi x

hi bambi had to drop a message to say both my BFP's i got stetchy cm (yellow), was only major difference in my CM. i dont want to get your hopes up at all everyones different x.

also not DTD a lot is not nec' a bad thing, firm believer too much is a bad thing and that a degree of abstinence is key. (on both BFPS we had good abstitence before the + opks) we did 2 attempts around O when caught this time -2 and on O day. i got a + opk -1 but we didnt dtd as i felt pretty relaxed enough to think we would be covered and knew was was ganna try the next day (what turned out to be O day). :) best of luck, hope its a good sign for you. :)

Thanks for replying Soffphie x I’m not feeling hopeful, with my chemicals I knew every time. Dizziness, bleeding gums, metal taste, burping, I had the full shbam. This time I feel fine although that could be all the healthy food I’ve been eating . hope you’re keeping well xx

Last edited:
Thanks for replying Soffphie x I’m not feeling hopeful, with my chemicals I knew every time. Dizziness, bleeding gums, metal taste, burping, I had the full shbam. This time I feel fine although that could be all the healthy food I’ve been eating . hope you’re keeping well xx

Hi im doing well thank you. Hope the CM is a good sign.
P.S i had no actual pregnancy symptoms for a bit, week 6. :)

I usually have ewcm a day or two before AF would show. So I know it's on it's way when I see it.
Just like @soffphie I also had little to no symptoms when pregnant. The only thing would get which I usually never do is heart burn! So no signs might be good signs!x

Thanks ladies. I’ll keep you posted. Feeling nauseous today which is usually a sign of AF. xx

So my period was due two days ago and so far all I’ve had is a tiny bit of spotting on day 30. And the worst constipation / indigestion ever. I did a test yesterday morning and it was negative.
I don’t feel pregnant and I don’t feel like I’m getting my period either. I had been using fertility friend this month which I never do (stresses me out) I’ve attached my chart as I just used the free one and have no idea what it means.
Any ideas? My period will probably start now I’ve written this.
Xx

DCF9B7A3-8E33-46A2-A4C3-EC8FD464F177.jpeg

So my period was due two days ago and so far all I’ve had is a tiny bit of spotting on day 30. And the worst constipation / indigestion ever. I did a test yesterday morning and it was negative.
I don’t feel pregnant and I don’t feel like I’m getting my period either. I had been using fertility friend this month which I never do (stresses me out) I’ve attached my chart as I just used the free one and have no idea what it means.
Any ideas? My period will probably start now I’ve written this.
Xx

View attachment 89319

How is it going?

Still no period. If it’s not here by Monday I’ll test again. If our IVF had worked we’d be having a baby next week so I can’t face another negative. Probably just a late period because of the change of diet .

thanks for asking, hope you’re keeping well chick xx

Still no period. If it’s not here by Monday I’ll test again. If our IVF had worked we’d be having a baby next week so I can’t face another negative. Probably just a late period because of the change of diet .

thanks for asking, hope you’re keeping well chick xx
Any updates Bambi? Hope you are well!x

Any updates Bambi? Hope you are well!x

Hey Kitana,
My period showed up 5 days late. I spoke to the nutritionist and she said that often happens with a change of diet. So nothing exciting to report I’m afraid. Feeling fed up and exhausted, roll on the holidays and some time off.

Have a lovely Christmas x

Hey Kitana,
My period showed up 5 days late. I spoke to the nutritionist and she said that often happens with a change of diet. So nothing exciting to report I’m afraid. Feeling fed up and exhausted, roll on the holidays and some time off.

Have a lovely Christmas x
Aww I'm sorry to hear that....
I can imagine that Christmas isn't easy for you or the oh... hope you can enjoy the holiday season a bit though...
Merry Christmas hun.x :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back