Clutching at straws?

excited

Reaction score
Hi girls

Just want your opinion on something. I poas yesterday and got a BFN. I have totally irregular cycles but last time I found out I was pregnant (unfortunately ended in mc)I was only on day 25 of my cycle so I couldnt wait any longer (yesterday was day 26).

My question is - is there any chance I could still be pregnant or am I just clutching at straws and trying to kid myself ( as we do!!!) The test used was a First Response one that is supposed to be able to tell you 6 days before you are expecting the witch to make an appearance.

x

Hi hun!

I think it's hard to try and predict when to test/expect AF with an irregular cycle, my cycles are irregular too and I can totally understand where you're coming from. I would think that perhaps your cycle is a bit longer this time, have you been using opks?

x x

Hi, Thanks for your reply.

We have used OPks for the first time this month and I got my "peak" on Boxing day. I think you are right but I wish if she was coming she would just hurry up about it so I can get on planning what we will do different next month!! must try harder lol!

So if you had a positive OPK on the 26th you must be something like 11/12 dpo? Maybe it's too soon to test hun. x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back